UTAR is awarding scholarships to deserving students from ASEAN countries to realise their study and financial needed. The scholarship covers tuition fees for the undergraduate and postgraduate for the tenure of scholarship in Malaysia.
Information shared via conference, graduation, visits and education fairs at:
• Ayuh Kuliah di Malaysia Karnival: Kedutaan Besar Malaysia Jakarta
• Education Malaysia Indonesia tour: Sheraton tower, Surabaya,Planet Holiday Hotel, Batam, Consulate of Malaysia, Pekan Baru
• World Education Expo Indonesia 2018: Jakarta Convention Centre
• Visit to: International School of Myanmar, International School Yangon, Myanmar International School, The British School Yangon, Yangon Region Education School
Discussion with Akili Dada to provide study opportunities for African talented young girls and women from underserved backgrounds.
UTAR through MMLM organises workshops, seminars, dialogues, competitions and the like to promote the development of mental literacy such as memory skills, thinking skills and creativity among Malaysians. MMLM is conducting the Mental Literacy activities at rural and poor areas under Federal Land Development Authority (FELDA) and disadvantaged/underprivileged communities.
Nurture young generation on the importance of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) and the impacts to an individual life, society and country development.
Event conducted at:
• Johor: Foon Yew High School, Kulai; Chung Hwa High School, Muar
• Negeri Sembilan: SMK Tinggi Port Dickson, Port Dickson; SMJK Chan Wa, Seremban
• Perak: SMK Seri Kampar, Kampar; Yuk Choy High School, Ipoh; Nan Hwa High School, Ayer Tawar; SMJK Hua Lian, Taiping
• Penang: Phor Tay Private High School, Penang
• Putrajaya: SMK Putrajaya Presint 5(1), Putrajaya
• Selangor: SMK Taman Tasik, Ampang
• Sarawak: SMJK Chung Hua, Miri
• Sabah: SMJK Tiong Hua, Sandakan; SM Sung Siew, Sandakan