(2) Download application form and pay a non-refundable application fee of USD100 / RM300.
(3) Receive an offer of admission and the first student bill via email if successful. The first bill consists of Education Malaysia Global Service (EMGS)'s charges and university administrative fees.
(4) Pay the first student bill before the due date and email your receipt of payment to email@example.com. UTAR will apply for the student visa for you after receiving your payment.
(5) Undergo pre-entry medical screening at one of the EMGS approved overseas clinics. Your medical examination report will be automatically submitted online by the clinic to EMGS.
(6) Receive Electronic Visa Approval Letter (eVAL) and apply for the Single Entry Visa (SEV) at the nearest Malaysia Embassy/High Commission/Consulate Office in your country.
(7) Pay the second bill and send the receipt together with the accommodation and airport pickup service request forms to firstname.lastname@example.org a week before your arrival to Malaysia.
(8) On your arrival date, UTAR staff will facilitate you in immigration clearance at the airport and transfer you to the respective campus.
(9) Post-medical checkup will be carried out at EMGS appointed clinics within 7 days of arrival in Malaysia to obtain student pass.
(10) Join our orientation and begin your classes.