(2) Apply and upload the requirement documents online, and pay a non-refundable application fee of RM60. Alternatively, you can download the form or purchase at UTAR campus.
(3) Notify you by SMS (Foundation and Undergraduate Programmes) or email (Postgraduate Programmes) if you are successful applicant.
(4) Receive your offer of admission and student bill. Take note on the payment due date that stated on your student bill.
(5) Accept your offer of admission by paying your student bill before the due date of payment.
(6) Attend the orientation and begin your classes.