Competition Period: From 1 June 2021 (9.00am MYT) to 30 June 2021 (5.00pm MYT)
TikTok Video Competition
The details of the Competition are as follows:
(a) Theme: Learning is Fun
(b) The competition is open to current UTAR students to create and upload their creative TikTok videos.
(c) The first 3 most voted videos by the end of closing date will be rewarded. The votes are counted by total likes and total shares within the competition period.
(d) The prizes for winners are:
· First prize – RM 500
· Second prize – RM 300
· Third prize – RM 200
and the following merchandise items:
(1) Asia Influencer X (www.AsiainfluencerX.com): Professional voice/vocal recording session worth RM180
(2) LYFE Apparel (https://lyfeasia.com/): RM20 cash vouchers + 1 LYFE exclusive T-shirt
(3) Boom Eyewear (www.boom-eyewear.com): RM266 cash voucher
(4) Purefoliio (www.Purefolio.com.my): Purefolio protective wear necklace/bracelet worth RM165 + Purefolio air purifier tub worth RM128
(5) X Academy: (www.XAcademyAsia.com): Professional Short Video/TikTok Shooting worth RM280
(6) Big Mystery Box: (www.BigMysteryBox.com): Mystery box worth RM100
(e) All non-winning participants will receive the following items:Voice/Vocal recording session worth RM180
- Asia Influernce X cash Voucher worth RM80 for professional voice/vocal recording session
- LYFE Apparel RM5 cash voucher
- Boom Eyewear RM60 cash voucher
- Purefolio RM50 cash voucher
- X Academy RM80 cash voucher for professional short video/TikTok shooting
Remark: Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without prior
y and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving noy and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving no
1. The competition starts from 1 June 2021 9.00am (MYT) and end on 30 June 2021 5.00pm (MYT). Entries received outside the competition period are invalid and will not eligible for entertained. The results of the competition will be announced on 9 July 2021.
2. The competition is open to all current UTAR students for participation.
3. Multiple entry is allowed with different video contents, but only one entry per person will be considered when winners are selected. This means you cannot win multiple prizes with multiple entries.
4. Video format
a) Videos can be in Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin and/or English.
b) Videos that are not in English must have English subtitle.
c) Videos should not be more than 1 minute (60 seconds) in length and should hashtag #UTAR, #UTARnet and #funUTAR
d) Videos should be in vertical, with 1080 x 1920 dimensions and aspect ratio 9:16 (standard smartphone screen), .mp4 or .mov files.
e) All information presented in the video must be cited, giving credit to the original source. Plagiarism of any kind will result in disqualification.
5. UTAR may at its sole and absolute discretion to extend the competition period. Unless otherwise varied to the contrary by UTAR, any participation in the competition during the extended period (if any) shall be governed by the Terms and Conditions set out herein which shall remain in full force and effect at all times.
6. By submitting an entry to the competition, participants confirm that they are the legal and/or beneficial owner or otherwise have the intellectual property rights to submit such materials; and therefore warrant that they have obtained rights in incorporating copyrighted materials i.e. music, soundtrack, audio, graphic, images and/or video clips in their entry. Each entry and any part thereof shall not at any time infringe or violate any laws or the rights of third party.
7. Entries must not contain or reference any names, products or services of any company or entity or any third-party trademarks, logos, trade dress or promotion of any brand, product or services (other than UTAR’s).
8. Entry that are lewd, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, disparaging, defamatory, libelous, illegal, offensive or otherwise contain inappropriate content or objectionable, material should not be submitted and UTAR reserves the right to remove or demand the participants to remove such entry at any time at the Organiser’s sole discretion.
9. By submitting the entries, the producers and owners of the entries are to grant UTAR exclusive rights of the copyright to use the entries or material submitted for library, promotional or commercial use globally.
10. All costs and expenses in connection with the production of the entry and the participation of the competitors shall be fully borne by the participants.