(2) Download application form at www.utar.edu.my, and pay a non-refundable application fee of USD100/RM300.
(3) Receive an offer of admission and the first student bill via email if successful. The first bill consists of Education Malaysia Global Service (EMGS)'s charges and university administrative fee.
(4) Pay the first student bill before the due date and email you receipt of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. UTAR will apply for the student visa for you after receiving your payment.
(6) Pay the second student bill and send the receipt together with the accommodation and airport pick up service request forms to email@example.com a week before your arrival to Malaysia.
(7) On your arrival date, UTAR staff will facilitate you in immigration clearance at the airport and transfer you to the respective campus.
(8) Post-medical screening will be carried out at EMGS appointed clinics within 7 days of arrival in Malaysia to obtain student pass.
(9) Join our orientation and begin your classes.